- Product Code: 8410441512956
- Availability: In Stock
Faustino I Gran Reserva 2010, 750ml
- $56.00 $44.00
Grapes: Red Gran Reserva Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo
Tasting notes: Clean, bright. Ruby colour developing to maroon. On the nose is complex and elegant, wide fruity and spicy notes. On the mouth, elegant, with pleasant hints due to the barrel ageing. Long and silky finish.
Alcohol: 13 % VOL
Serving suggestions: It matches with any kind of meat and mushrooms rice. Some tasty or oily fish such as tuna or cod. Medium-aged cheese such as emmental or gruyere.
- 91 points Wine Spectator 2021, vintage 2010
- Great Gold Berliner, vintage 2.010, Berliner Wein Trophy Summer Ed. 2020
- The best Spanish red wine 2019, vintage 2009, Decanter Magazine
- Gold Medal, vintage 2009, ?Rioja Masters 2019? The Drinks Business 92 points, vintage 2.009. Tasting 2.019
Notify me once this product becomes available.