- Product Code: 8420455112219
- Availability: In Stock
Campillo Gran Reserva 2012
- $59.00 $48.00
Tasting notes: Intense cherry-red color with maroon rim. Generous aroma in which ripe fruit combines harmoniously with vanilla and licorices notes of vanilla and licorize. The palate is ample, full, round, fleshy. Long stately finish.
Alcohol: 13 % VOL
Serving suggestions: It matches with any kind of meat and mushrooms rice. Some tasty or oily fish such as tuna or cod. Medium-aged cheese such as emmental or gruyere.
- 95 points, Decanter 2021, vintage 2012
- 91 points, vintage 2.012 y 2.008. Tasting 2.019 90 points, vintage 2009. Guía Peñín 2018, Spain
- Gold Medal, vintage 2005. Berliner Wine Trophy 2017
- Grat Gold Medal, vintage 2.005, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2.016, Belgium
Notify me once this product becomes available.